This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Prof Smog. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site and how it is used and with whom it is shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us such as; name, address, phone and billing information via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you in the future.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Correct any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. As no business is conducted online and the website and email is not https and therefore not secure, please do not send sensitive information over the internet.
We protect your information offline. Only owners and employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. If the business is sold in whole or in part, the new owner(s) or employees may have access to this information.
Last Modified 5/19/2013